Sunday, July 29, 2012

-18

I have lost 18 pounds to date in my journey to get at a healthy weight for having a child. I spent a good portion of my weekend researching the next step. As mentioned previously, my next check up with my doctor (well the NP) is in october. I know my goal weight by then and I would also like to be ready to start trying again by august or september. I think I am going to set up a plan for continuing the tests that Dr. G suggested at our intial visit. I have been avoiding some of these tests because they can be painful and insurance will not always cover them. Since I did not have luck on four cycles of clomid.. It is time to keep going and find out WHY. John is also going to have to undergo some testing so if his test show no concern on his end, it will be time to continue. All I will do until October is keep losing this weight. See where I am and then discuss options. I also try to stay positive and still say WHEN and not IF. I like looking at paint colors and names and I enjoy watching documentaries about natural child birth. I try to not get to obsessed but I have been bordering that line a lot lately. We will just see over the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment